Sunday, September 07, 2008

Thanks for supporting SU2C

Friday night's show was great and I look forward to hearing how much money was raised Friday night alone. All things considered, didn't Patrick Swayze and Christina Applegate look good? I'd like to thank the friends and family that donated to SU2C. This list are the people I know donated and deserve a special thanks. If I missed your name, let me know!

A in-no-particular-order very, very special thanks to...
  • Stephanie!
  • Rick & Sandra Bradley
  • Jim & Linda Hutzel
  • Jesse & Mattie Bradley
  • Michael & Sarah Bradley
  • Mr. & Mrs. Miller
  • Beth & Tim Lemons
  • Greg & Laura Hutzel
  • Jon & Jennifer Hutzel
  • Mike Hutzel & Jennifer Robinson
  • Adam & Christina Pawlowski
  • Rusty Boozer
  • Gabe Keller
  • Shawn Wall
  • Fred & Jennifer Rice
  • Tammy Johnson

No comments: