Thursday, April 03, 2008

4 years, but who's counting?

Two posts in one day? Yeah, I need to thank people as I celebrate my 4th anniversary (I know I'll leave someone out, I'm sorry, I don't mean to. So, THANK YOU, too!)

THANK YOU...
  • God, for opening my eyes, for the best doctors, medicine (though they can use a little more work) -- something with that Dimetapp grapey goodness would be great -- and for Your love.
  • Stephanie -- for never leaving my side, for your tireless care, attention and love. I love you.
  • Mom and Dad -- for always being there, for loaning me the brown leather couch in the bonus room with the brown blanket for hours of sleep, for the countless calls at all hours, for helping Stephanie. You guys are the best.
  • Michael -- for your countless prayers and endless brotherly love. Sarah's getting a great one.
  • My grandparents, Pa, Granny, and Babi -- for your prayers, love, and comforting words of encouragement.
  • Chris -- you've been my best friend for half my life. Now that's either because you couldn't find anyone else to put up with you, or you're actually a good guy. :) Thanks for the hundreds of Pez.
  • Doctor's Shipley, Guha, Conner, and Roberts -- for your care and your devotion to your work, which you do so incredibly well
  • Oncology nurses of Tennessee Oncology -- angels on earth. Every single one of you. Thank you.
  • ICU Nurses at Centennial -- for your limitless attention to patient needs, comfort, and well-being. You're amazing individuals.
  • To countless friends, extended family, and complete strangers for all of your prayers and wonderful words of encouragement.
/JB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's counting? All the Hutzel Family. We're thankful for every additional day. We're so proud that your part of our family. Your courage has been a shining example to all of us. Sorry we don't tell you more often how special you are to all of us!
Mom Hutzel
Self appointed spokeswomen for the Hutzel Clan